Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time of searching


Please remember me in your prayers if you will. God is again stirring so much in me. All through Josie's adoption I knew that her adoption wasn't all God had for my family. While we spent time in Guatemala our hearts stirred so heavily and then we were so ready to say yes to God whatever the next step was. Our fear was when we got back we would just return to same ol same ol everyday life. But we knew then that if he truely allowed us the experience of being in Guatemala and seeing what we saw and feeling his presence so strongly that he wouldn't quit then that maybe the time wasn't right then but that he wouldn't let our hearts rest. Well my heart is stirring again. After my last post I read the book "The Prayer of Jabez" and let me tell you if you haven't read it you should and it is a small book you can read it in a day. Anyway it is a Wow book.
So will you please help me pray that the Lord will continue show Carrol and I his plan for us and for me not to rush him. Carrol says I am just addicted to drama. So I pray that we will just very carefully and openly listen to God.

No comments: