Sunday, July 6, 2008

Special celebration



I have some catching up to do and I will start with the most important.
June 21,2008 we celebrated by dedicating God's Precious little girl back to him.
Josie is just a very special gift the Lord is thankfully trusting us to take care of here on earth as a family but she belongs to him. Our job now is to make sure she knows her heavenly Father and to teach her and raise her to know she is a child of the KING! It is the most special honor the Lord has ever given us to be trusted to be the parents of 3 of his most special treasure. And of course they are ours!

Josie, you are so special! we know the Lord has Big plans for you and just can't wait to see the rest of the awesome things the Lord has for you. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much, Mom.

Happy Dedication Day!

No comments: