Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here we Are!!!!


Yes were still around we have just been on vacation and had no internet service but today I am just going to pay for it because I am just having internet(blogging) withdrawls.
Vacation has been wonderful we spent a week in Fort walton Beach, Florida for my best friends wedding and now we are in west Virginia for our church National Convention. Our kids are in the youth competions Christian is competing in Photo Essay and Corie is singing with our church youth ensemble. Sooo will see how that goes but we have had a great time and proudly I can say that driving all around the world with a 2 year old was even good.
My family has some pretty big decisions to make soon though and although I don't want to write about it yet I will soon. I would just like to ask for your prayers as we seek God's will for our family.

No comments: