Friday, June 27, 2008







I am not sure just how to title this post so I am just going to start typing and see what flows out. we have had some eventful weeks so I have lots of things to post pictures of but.... Now that Josie is home with us I don't want my blog to be just about pictures. I want it to mean something just as it did while we were waiting. I know this is said a million times but I am really burdened about it lately. Why is it that when we need God we search and search to feel him with us everyminute and then when things are going good we just seem to start idoling through life again. I know thats were I am at right now and although I am probably the most content in my life that I have ever been I want that I am on fire, in-Love with Jesus back. You see expecially when you have seen and felt his presence like I have you know when something is missing when you start idoling again.
I have always told myself to never let myself forget what it felt like when I couldn't make it trough the day if I didn't spend my time alone with God. and now well it seems as though the only person I spend time alone with is my kids, and sadly my husband isn't hardly even in that. So I am guiet lately and hope to do some more soul searching and get my self on tract.
Anyway here are some cute pictures of the week I did take 13 girls pretty much by myself except for some good night time help to church camp. It was fun though and time i did need to spend with Corie.
Did I mention that I left Josie home with her daddy... by there selves!!!!
I know it was harder on me than her, all I could think about was how I spent the last year and a half losing my mind wanting her home with me. and I left her at home!!! but it was great and I did need to share some time so that daddy could have some Josie time. All went well and she still loves her mommy!

No comments: