That song brings me to my knees this morning. All that he has done for us we can do nothing in return He loves us no matter what we do. Wow I wanna love like that's and most important I want to do all I can to please Him that's loves so graciously and freely.
Tomorrow the door that we have waited on for so many years continues to open for our family. I will be heading out to the place the Lord has placed on my heart 7 years ago. I will be going with a group of Guatemala Tia's "aunts" to hopefully just show another glimpse of his goodness to those who might not otherwise know. This will be a vision trip for the Gunter Family. We are not sure what that all means exactly yet. It just means God said Go!" So I am going. I would love your prayers again for safety, for my momma heart because leaving my babies home is heartbreaking, also pray that He will continue to reveal his vision for us and send those to come alongside us to make this possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment