Monday, April 20, 2015

Antigua journey part 2

 For probably over a year now I have felt that I needed to begin to blog again. So many big things have happened in our lives and I'm not an organized person so atleast having it on a blog I can go back and reflect on my thoughts and everyday happenings within the Gunter Family. Most of all I have felt the need to blog because not doing it I have felt disobedient to God because I feel I have been hiding His story, 
 So I can't really go back because there are too many stories and with a family our size tomorrow is a new day with its own exciting stories. So I will start from today!
  I want to draw near to him! I want to begin new again, I want today or actually tonight to start a new fire in me! I want to live radical, and most of all I want my kids and my husband to see Christ in me as well as everyone else around me! 
 God is at work within our family and I will reveal as He allows me to.
 So for this post. I wanna I guess, introduce myself again. I'm Mica now mom to 7 children. 2 bilogical, 5 adopted. 1 from Guatemala, 1 from Mexico, 1 adopted through DHS, 2 adopted through relative placement. They range from 20 to 1 years old so it definitely keeps me from being bored!

No comments: