Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pedro's Homecoming

Today we began our trip for Pedro's Homecoming! We arrived safe and sound. Picked Pedro up and his smile has been amazing all day. We had our first one on one Mom and Son conversation today where we truely were able to speak without communication problems. I believe that was just a God gift cause he doesn't speak much English and I don't speak much spanish and most of the time I am jealous because his talks are always with Carrol since he can speak spanish. So anyway Pedro is very happy and he says God time is perfect but for him its alittle bitter sweet cause my sweet boy has a girlfriend! he is very torn to leave her. I know there will be many more but to him she is the world right now and it brings me back to when Carrol and I became boyfriend and girlfriend and many people told me it was just puppy love and I would have many more well that was somewhere around 22 years ago and I am still in love, so I try to take it seriously and realize to him this is very hard. He is such a sweet boy though and just keeps saying how much he thinks of Christian and Corie and Josie and can't wait to be home with them.
Thank you Lord for your opportunities! thanks for opening our eyes to the specialness of adoption! Thank you Lord for my family!

2 comments:

Miracles from God to us! said...

oh so glad that you are there safe and sound and having a great time! Can't wait to see pictures! Have a great week!!!! I'll keep praying for you all! Love Heidi

Anonymous said...

Happy you are with your son. Keep posting all info. Prayers for your safe a nd speedy travels home.
LOve y'all! Laura