"What we desire our children to become,
we must endeavor to be before them."
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Woohoo!!! we are going to MEXICO! we will be traveling on Monday to pick Pedro up! I CANNOT believe this is finally coming to an end. Wont rest though till we hit the US soil with him though. Praise the Lord.
Wow I am so so so excited beyond words! That is so awesome! I have prayed and asked God to get Pedro home so many times! Now it is being answered! YEAH JESUS!!!! You all are an amazing family for sure! Can't wait to see blog updates! Love Heidi
That's great. Finally. I'm so happy for your beautiful family. I'm excited about Pedro going home. I hope you spend the most wonderful time ending this long road here in my Mexico. I live here in Mexico city and if you need something (whatever) just e mail me or call me. I'd love to do something for you, the same way you did something for us.
4 comments:
Wow I am so so so excited beyond words! That is so awesome! I have prayed and asked God to get Pedro home so many times! Now it is being answered! YEAH JESUS!!!! You all are an amazing family for sure! Can't wait to see blog updates! Love Heidi
So excited for you guys!!! Live is good!
Robin
In Iowa
Kailee's lucky mommy
That's great. Finally. I'm so happy for your beautiful family. I'm excited about Pedro going home. I hope you spend the most wonderful time ending this long road here in my Mexico.
I live here in Mexico city and if you need something (whatever) just e mail me or call me. I'd love to do something for you, the same way you did something for us.
By the way my email is estefania.1616@hotmail.com
Post a Comment