Friday, February 12, 2010

One step Closer!

Woo Hoo we got our immigration approval! now hopefully today ,praying today, Carrol will get Pedro's passport. I have just felt God's blessings surround me this whole day and I am just overwelming grateful for his goodness.
I miss my boys so much, I am thankful for the opportunity Carrol is having to spend time with Pedro at the ranch but my house is just not the same without them so I am praying Lord will you please allow me one Valentine wish and that would be to bring my sweethearts home ASAP!

I believe this to be my first Valentines without Carrol in about 20 years!! WOW that makes me fill old.

2 comments:

Miracles from God to us! said...

wow so great that you are one step closer and soon they will be home! So glad!!!! That will be a great day to have your family all together!!

God BLess, Heidi

Miracles from God to us! said...

Sure hope that Pedro gets home soon!

God BLess, Heidi