Sunday, February 7, 2010

Specific Prayer Request

Well I arrived safely at home and so ready to see my kids. I think they were happy to see me to but I will say it was very weird leaving without Carrol. That was a weird feeling and made it hard to leave. He text me a picture of the veiw there though to rub it in.
 So for my prayer request... Carrol is staying waiting on the passport to be released which should take 7-10 days and we weren't able to apply for that until last Friday which I thought we would have had that done on Tuesday of last week and that it would have been ready to be picked up early this coming week. So would you please pray for God speed on this passport and that we want have any issues come up with that preventing that from being done quick.
Also I am still waiting on our 1800 immigration to be approved, so would you please pray this will be approved in the next few days.
Once these 2 things are in Carrol's hands will should know a definate of when they will get to come home.
Also please pray for Carrol and his time spent down there, we know God's directs everything and that it is no mistake that Carrol has to spend this extra time there we just pray for him to be open for what ever God brings his way that he will be available.

3 comments:

Miracles from God to us! said...

Yes Lord please protect Carrol and Pedro and thank you for Mica's safe trip home! Please let approval come quickly Lord for the 1800 and Pedro's passport. Also Lord I agree with Mica and please use this extra time for your glory and show Carrol whatever you desire to show him on this wait. We pray that each of us not miss anything Lord that you have for us. Thank you for your leading us and that we can trust our lives in your hands. We love you Jesus!

mica said...

Thanks so much Heidi!

Unknown said...

Mica-
We are praying and will continue to be diligent in praying for your requests. We can't wait to join you all at the airport when they arrive home!!!! Yeah!!!! I can't hardly stand it. 3 new additions to the family within 6 months! Who'd of thought????? We love you all!