Thursday, March 11, 2010

We have a Passport!!!!!!!!!!!111

Finally after 5 longgggg weeks we have a passport in hand. Carrol text me a picture with he and Pedro holding it in their hands. It was a great moment! So now we just wait for a appointment at the Consulate in the Ciudad of Juarez and then they are headed home. So thankful but as with Josie when they get on the plane or in the car to come home, then I will have a sigh of true relief. I am just feeling so guilty lately though because in my heart I haven't turned it over to God I have just carried or the worry and stress and have been consumed in how to get all this taken care of and get my boys home that I truely would have to say I have had to ask for some big forgiveness. I wish so badly I wasn't a control freak! but today I really want to trade in my bad attitude for a attitude of greatfullness. I read a little line in a book today that I know was speaking to me. and in it the people around this man, the ones that new him were trying to give him a reward for the Godly things he had done, and he said to them "I would rather be known for my scars that I have taken for the Lord and than the great things I have done for him"  So today I am just going to be thankful for the trials that I have had to endure to bring both of my precious children home! they are worth everyminute! and the story's the Lord has given us through them are worth it.
So please pray for my family that in all our trials we will have happy hearts!

1 comment:

Karen said...

So glad you have the passport!! Praying for a smooth remainder of the trip.