Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pedro


yeah yeah yeah!!!! I just booked a flight for Carrol to go see Pedro! we found out this week that Pedro's 6th grade graduation which we found out to be a really big deal there, he were's a suit and all.... So our son won't have to spend one more special event not having a parent there for him. when we found out all I could think about was a child not having someone of his own there for him, I would be sick if I missed one thing of my kids here and from now on he is no different! Sadly though I cannot make this trip becuase that is the same day we get to pick christian up from his big trip, so i guess this is just another experience with having lots of kids, but both of them will Thankfully and Lord willing have someone there and that's what counts!!!

Also Our dossier is complete thankfully it will just have to be translated which takes about a week then it will be on its way! so hopefully we will be rollin on soon!

No comments: