what a busy week it has been. well actually the last 2 weeks have been about as action packed as I can stand. last week was busy of course with just a house full and the last days of school and a busy week getting Pedro business done which felt very good. Hopefully we are just weeks away from seeing him again.
Then this week! This weeks has been baby girls week. We had 2 doctors visits, our first shots, well child checks, formula changes, and last but not least we visited with birth mom. It went well and moms progress is pretty good right now. As it looks now baby girl will be leaving us on the 17th of June. PLease pray for all of us involved. We love this baby girl so much and deeply desire the best for her.
Even more detremental, if I spelled that big word right, Christians mission trip is just around the corner so the week I lose my baby girl he will also be going away, So I am not sure if my heart can take all of that at once.
Please pray for Christian, specifically for his safety and that his heart will be prepared for what the Lord has to show him on this major leap of faith trip. we found out today he will specifically be working on a orphange their in Dominican Republic and well also be working with refugees from Haiti. So I don't believe he has ever seen anything in comparison to what this will be but I do feel in my momma heart he is ready.
so anyway BUSY is the word. Blessed though beyond words and wouldn't change one minute of any of it.
"If I then your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet" John 13:14 They were to "Pay it forward"
" Imagine how different the world would look if we gave the kind of love to others that God has given to us through Jesus."
1 comment:
Mica,
I am not sure if you follow this blog but Nikki has been in the Dominican Republic for a few weeks now. She blogs daily about her journey. It maybe a heads up for your son.
http://heroholiday07.blogspot.com
-Tamara
(home with Dominic from Guatemala)
Post a Comment