This weekend we got to go on a family/campout. It was so great, mostly just getting away, but we had some great family time,everyone did great even the little ones. It was even more fun for the kids camping with families that had other kids there age. Everyone had someone to hang with. It also does a church family good to have some good fellowship time, time you get to know each other a little more than just church. Anyway it finally felt like we had some unwind time and it was so needed.
On another note, today Pedro is really on my heart, last night at the grocery store I got asked how many kids I had... well technically that is 3 but that number just didn't seem right, strange I know that I would feel 3 is not enough, but I guess that is just the Lord preparing me, but I am really ready to head to Mexico!
No comments:
Post a Comment