I am sooo tired. I become a first time foster parent to a super special little 2 month old baby girl Monday evening with a 45 minute notice, so although it is so awesome today it has made me tired. it has been 11 years!!!! since I had a newborn. Atleast Josie's crib is finally being used. Did I mention in my complaining how Beautiful she is. Please pray over this sweet babies girls life for me if you would!
Sorry I can't post photos.
3 comments:
What a great family the Lord has put this little girl in care of. And what a blessing you all are going to be to her, no matter her age!
I couldn't agree more!!! This is the exact reason why God has left you here!! Because had he put you guys somewhere else look at what blessings you would have missed!!!! She will be loved beyond ALL measure!!!!
Hey guys, how long do you expect to have your little one?? Wow are you getting ANY sleep?? What a neat opportunity for your family, to share the love of Christ through you. Say hello to the family for me. We really miss you guys.
Post a Comment