We are so excited for Kris around this house!! He is truely the guy that he appears on TV. he is my sister-in-laws first cousin. So that was my darling neice they showed with the family Tuesday night! the biggest reason I am posting this is though to share alittle of what you may not know about Kris Allen.
As we watched the finally last night I was just so impressed to share with my children that know Kris personally that, See nothing is impossible and expecially when you have the favor of the Lord and are obedient to him. He can make anything possible. you see what I want to share with you about Kris is that you were right to vote for him, He has a huge heart for missions!!! Yeah so why wouldn't God bless him in a huge way if he new that Kris could effect this world in a huge way. Kris is living in the Lord's favor and that should be encouragement to us all.
To my TV star Paris Olivia, you and your mom looked beautiful and I know this will be a memory you will never forget. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment