O.K. I was just bragging to Carrol yesterday how smoothe things were running for Pedro's adoption, thinking it has to be too good to be true then thinking to myself that was a insult to the Lord and having to ask for forgiveness because he controls the timing and he blesses us everyday so why wouldn't he be giving us his favor and allowing us to have one smoothe adoption process. Sooo we were planning to book our flights and now the Swine flu! I don't usually worry about things like this but I was planning on taking the whole family so we could all be together with Pedro and My family is freaking out about us going. So today and till whenever the Lord answers us we are going to have to be in prayer about this and if he gives us the go ahead ofcourse we need prayer of protection from this and for Pedro that ofcourse is there and I guess could be of risk already.
So anyway could you please pray for us and for Pedro!
No comments:
Post a Comment