My special friends Kathy and Jaime are in desperate need of prayers lifted up in there behalf. Kathy and her daughter Izzy were our neighbors in Guatemala. I can't discuss much about their situation becuase they wish to keep things private for now until Izzy is safely and officially their daughter. this family has had thier share of grief in this lifetime and know one deserves to go through the pain they have experienced since being parents. my heart breaks for them. Kathy has had Izzy in her care since January and yesterday PGN took her. Again thats all I will say but at least you know the extreme of it. So if you would please pray a specific prayer for them today. i know that Kathy has to feel she is having to take more than she can stand and I know that her understanding of God's plan in this is not good. We know though that God knows the beginning and the end of this though and he knows how much they can stand. I know that is isn't what the Lord is doing to her but that he chose her becuase he knew she would be the best mommie in the world to fight for this baby girl. I would do anything to be there for her today so lets please join and pray that during this struggle Kathy and Jaime will feel the Lords big arms around them carring them when they don't have the strenth to do it alone.
DEAR LORD,
WE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BLESSINGS THAT YOU GIVE US EVERDAY AND WE THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU PROTECTED US FROM THIS KIND OF EVILNESS WHILE WE WERE IN GUATEMALA.ALL THOUGH SOMETIMES WE FEEL THINGS AREN'T GOING GOOD AND THAT YOU AREN'T ANSWERING US, YOU ARE, YOU ALWAYS ARE. LORD, WE LIFT THIS FAMILY UP TO YOU AND WE PRAY THAT YOU WILL WATCH OVER AND KEEP SWEET IZZY, PROTECT HER AS WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL AFTER ALL SHE BELONGS TO YOU AS DO KATHY AND JAIME AND YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE THEM. i PRAY THEY FEEL A PEACE THAT PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING. LORD, WE KNOW YOUR PLANS ARE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN OURS AND YOU WILL ALWAYS FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED. LORD, WE KNOW YOU ASKED KATHY AND JAIME TO BE IZZY PARENTS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THROUGH. WE JUST PRAY TODAY THAT YOU WILL SEND JUST THE RIGHT PERSON OR SHOW JUST THE THING THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO GET IZZY BACK HOME WITH KATHY.
AGAIN WE THANK YOU HUMBLY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US AND WILL DO. WE LOVE YOU.
IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
3 comments:
Thank you for the beautiful prayer, Mica. We are hopeful that we will have some good news about Izzie's safe return later today. We ask for everyone's prayers- not just for us, but for all the children, birth mothers, and adoptive parents caught up in what has turned into an illegal, baby-grabbing free-for-all. We love you!
You are in our prayers. I spoke to Ms Ruth and she told me about it too! I cannot imagine what you guys are going through.
Kathy and Jaimie, I am praying and will continue!!! I can't imagine what you are going through. I am moving to Antigua in 3 weeks....let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! I can bring it to you!!!
Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment