Monday, September 28, 2009


I just come across this old picture. How precious, look at those chubby cheeks!


O.K. I feel I have let this blog get so behind it will be hard to catch up but better late than never. things have been really good around here. carrol and I got some very much needed time away, alone, last weekend we went to eureka springs, got to chill out, get a message, shop around at all the neat little shops and enjoy a nice quite dinner together. It was great.

Then when I got I home I got to go on another special date!, with my son. we went to the Jeremy Camp, Natalie.Grant, and Bebo Nornaman concert. jeremy camp is my very favorite christian music artist next to Steven Curtis. It was so awesome and so awesome just to spend the night with some special time just with my son.

I almost forgot the women's conference I went to with my church girls! They Rock! we had the best time. IT was also the best time to feel my spirit which I so needed.

UMMM let me see what else. I went to the chuckwagon races with my cowgirl friends and my brother. that was cool!

Anyway just busy, busy lately. did hear alittle about my Mexico case today though. good and not so good. Good that we are in the process now officially in Mexico and now it should be rolling but of course it is in there hands so we will see. I thought that carrol and I would be heading back down in a week or so though for our court date but looks as though i was wrong more like 2 months which makes me sad but it is good to know details because with a Mexico adoption there is not a lot of details, not many adoptions take place there so therefore there is not a real good system built up there. So I am daily having to remind myself that GOd has already showed us first hand that his timing is perfect when he allowed us to go to Guatemala with Josie, so I am trusting in that and today I am encouraged that although it is not the news I wanted I can't wait to see what the Lord has for us when we do get to bring him home.

Today we are also praying for a special little 11 year old whom has been with us for the last week through the foster system. He has moved on to another foster family to be with his sister and we just pray that it is a good placement for him and that he will always feel Gods presence and protection over him.

No comments: