I have a feeling in my gut!!!I pray that I am right but all for the last two days I can't shake the feeling that we will have a court date soon. In Mexico that means Carrol and I will travel down to meet with the judge that will make the final decision to whether we get to bring Pedro home. After that it could take a couple of weeks but if he approves then we will travel for the birth certificate, then to pick up!!!! we are hoping no more than 2 more months. This weather has made me so anxious for the holidays and that makes me so anxious for my son to be home with us. I just can't explain what a blessing Pedro is and can not wait for everyone to meet him and his sweetness.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Getting anxious
I have a feeling in my gut!!!I pray that I am right but all for the last two days I can't shake the feeling that we will have a court date soon. In Mexico that means Carrol and I will travel down to meet with the judge that will make the final decision to whether we get to bring Pedro home. After that it could take a couple of weeks but if he approves then we will travel for the birth certificate, then to pick up!!!! we are hoping no more than 2 more months. This weather has made me so anxious for the holidays and that makes me so anxious for my son to be home with us. I just can't explain what a blessing Pedro is and can not wait for everyone to meet him and his sweetness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow I just cried when I read how Pedro loves to pray and read his Bible!!! What a very special boy!!! I am so excited for him to finally be home with you guys!!! I will be praying for you all!!!! God is so amazing!!!
Love Heidi Schafbuch
Post a Comment