Sunday, August 9, 2009

We celebrated Pedro's 13th Birthday together yesterday!


We are continuing to have a awesome time together as a family. We celebrated Pedro's 13th birthday together yesterday and I think he had a awesome day.It has been very comfortable and an easy adjustment being together. The kids all are having a great time. Pedro is a awesome boy with such a heart, a faithful heart that has humbled us many times since we have been hear. He is faithful in praying and talking with God every morning, before every meal, he reads his bible daily without being told! and this is not to brag but to remind us that sometimes we take things for granted and maybe don't teach our other children how to do that as much as we should..
we are going to have a pretty low key day today. just going to hang at the beach and try to remember that this is the Lords day while we are away.
I ofcourse left the house without my camera charger and I am sick about it so I am not sure if I will have anymore pictures to post but we are together and thats what is most important!

To Pedro,
We are so excited to have gotten to spend your birthday with you. You are such a special gift. We just pray that we will teach you and love you in just the perfect way that God has planned. You are such a handsome young man with a life that nothing is impossible so dream big and follow God as I know you already are.
We love you!
YOur FAMILY

No comments: