We are having a wonderful visit as a family with Pedro. The kids were so excited to finally meet and have been having a awesome time together and just as Carrol and I felt the first time we met him, they feel he is a awesome fit for our family. We have been very busy since we have been here getting some adoption business accomplished but I believe we have made great process and hopefully it won't be long at all before he comes home for good.
Tommorrow Pedro will be celebrating his 13th birthday! God has such a since of humor giving me 3 teenagers back to back! So anyway tommorrow will be all about him so I am guessing we will be watching him and the kids play LOTS of soccer. which is his favorite thing in the world.
It still feels a little surreal but just a reminder that when you say Yes to God be prepared that what he might ask may not be what you would have planned.
How awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment