Monday, April 13, 2009

Big News!



Wow, I am really nervous now but Our home is now offically open for fostering! So O.k. the Lord knows what I can handle, right? ! yes he does and if he needs me I am here. I am just going to have to let go alittle and let him handle the details because there is alot of reasons we could say not right now! but I believe that if Jesus were here face to face asking me if I would take her of his little one I wouldn't worry about the reasons not to, just that he is asking me too, and that is how I feel, although it can only be short term. That is what he has asked of me now, so....here we go. Please remember our family during this time and expecially the poor little child that will be needing us and the Lord in a big way.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Great pictures, You guys all look so happy.
We miss you guys and think of you often.