Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Josie's 3rd Birthday




Today is a very special day at our house. Our baby girl has turned 3! Why does time have to go by so fast. Josie is such a joy in our life. She is completely spoiled rotten and is all that to everyone of us. Yesterday Christian was talking about his mission trip and I was saying I didn't know how I was going to bear it him being gone that long from me and guess what he said, "I don't know how I am going to be away from my JoJo that long. So there you go! What in the world would our family have done without her.

To my Josie,
You are definatly God's special addition to our family and again we thank him that he knows the greater things in life he has for us. You are a perfect fit in our family, just as he designed. I love you more than words. I enjoy being home with you everyday, watching you grow, making memories, holding you way more than my back can stand. I love the way you have to have my face right in yours to fall asleep. I love the way you love us all back. You are such a blessing and I don't want to miss one minute of you.
Love,
Mom

No comments: