Friday, March 20, 2009



I have been thinking of Pedro alot this week. The first reason is that I thought we should have our homestudy complete by now and in the process of our 1800-A by now, frustrated that it isn't done yet and frustrated that in a process that I know always goes like this I am already letting it bother me!
I am also thinking of him this week because I seen my very first school soccer game being played last night in our town. Yeah, we do have a school team now and soccer is his love and one of the things he is so excited about because although he loves it so much that is one of the things he misses out on there and will get to do here is play on a team!yeah!
Lastly I got word today that he is sick, only with a sore throat, but still I want that to be my job, to take care of him when he is sick.I am just so sorry that he has missed out on a momma's love most of his life. No more though because of God's wonderful intervention there will not be many more sicknesses that he won't have a momma to take care of him.

No comments: