Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My child is trying to kill me!


My oldest child is about to get me begging for time to SLOW down! Not only do we have this big thing "The mission trip" coming up as of yesterday he is officially a driver. He passed his test yesterday and received his permit to drive. Why does all of this happen so soon.

Congrats Christian I love ya baby!

1 comment:

..... said...

I came across your blog from BLOGS for a cause :) I have enjoyed reading about your family and your son you will be bringing home from Mexico! Our daughter is Mexican American (thru domestic adoption). We will be adopting a few more times (if its God's plan) in the future :) If you don't mind me asking - What agency have you used for your daughter and son? What part of Mexico is he in? I have visited an orphanage in/near Reynosa. Anyway, would love to her from you and your experiences!

Crystal
kcg8483@hotmail.com