Life is back to normal around here the kids are back in school we are back to a pretty good schedule. Football is about to begin for Christian, there were so many times last year when I just knew Josie would be home at least for football season that my heart would just break but I am sure the way she loves to run around she is going to make up for it in full force this year. Junior High also began for C this year and that about broke my heart but its fun though to watch our kids coming into their own with each new stage.
we have finally begun to landscape our yard that has been on hold for 2 years while all the extra money we could possibly round up went to Guatemala. So that seems to be monumental to me just to see that finally happen........but now the Rain! but I want complain its allowed me to have 2 very lazy days just hangin around the house.
Anyway does anyone know of any good womens bible studies they would recommend for me. It is time to dedicate myself now that the routine has started to set in. I would love one that I could go to it seems that maybe I have sat here at the house long enough and may be time for me to start minglin again. I would also love one so that Josie has one to play with friends. Anyway were gonna pray on that, that we will begin in the right direction. I feel my energy is back and the Lord I know don't want me just sitting here in the house and not using any of my busy bodiedness.
No comments:
Post a Comment