Haircuts with a view
My Future Hairdresser!
I was at the doctors office the other day and since it was one occasion that I didn't have to be on my toes chasing my very active 2 year old I had to chance to sit and read a magazine. Right off the bat i was drawn to a story of adoption and this time it was something you don't see very often. It was a black family with a white adopted child. It was there story and this is how they put it that I thought was so awesome. they quoted "we don't decide the race of our children, God does!"
Isn't that awesome! They were sharing there story of infertility and ofter no child after 9 years they had decided to adopt and before they could even contact a adoption agency they got of call from a grandmother with a 18 year old grandaughter needing to place her child for adoption. She told them of only one thing that may concern them and that was that she was of white race. This family never had given it any thought other that it would be a black child that would be part of their family expecially since black children are often harder to place but God had different plans.
This is how I see it... there are orphans all over this world but God knows the face and to him they are all his children and if your open to adoption, not that I always could say I would definatly follow what I am saying because we all have our hangups, but if we are truely willing to be open to do what the Lord has for you in His perfect plan then sometimes we just have to look past us, and look for HIM!
No comments:
Post a Comment