What a awesome day it has been. To spend this day with my 3 children all together at Our Home! To anyone that has ever considered adopting I just can't tell you how it feels when I look at my child that I could have missed out on. I did have to chose to take her, a child that wasn't born of my womb, I did have to trust God's leading to her but I will tell you one thought of not having her in my life here today will bring me to tears in less than a second. So I urge you when you watch shows or see it in books or hear about children that so desperately need homes. If you have even a glimpse of it in your heart I urge you to explore the idea. If you have love to give their are more children than we could ever imagine waiting that don't have no one, no one to call mom, no one hold them when thier scared, no one to kiss them goodnight, no one to make sure they have eaten, and guess what you will receive in return, I love that does not compare to anything in this world other than the love you have for your child.
I love you Josie.. You are my whole heart. I love you more than you will ever know, until of course you have your own children.
Christian, You are my man! You absolutely take my breath away. I can't imagine one minute of my life without you.
Corie, You are my princess! You are the daughter after my own heart I see myself in you so much and I just can't wait to see the life the Lord has in store for you.
To my children.... You are the biggest blessing the Lord could have ever given me. I love all 3 of you so much. Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment