Monday, May 19, 2008

CT Scan results


I am so excited to announce what I did already know but I never expected it to feel so good but it is offical Josie is our miracle child and has a very normal ct scan!!!!
It is reminded me of the times when I knew God was calling us to adopt and and i just cried because Carrol wasn't so on board. Well I realized today that it wasn't Carrol it was God that was just waiting to put it on his heart until our Josie was available. If Carrol had said yes months ago i would have taken any little one that come my way. During this time the Lord also waivered 2 different families from adopting her and because she was special needs the finances was just what we could afford!!! So today I am just overwelmed at God's goodness and how amazing he is when is works out ALL the details!!!!!! Josie was ordained by God to be in our family. And today was just a reminder of how good God is.

No comments: