Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Josie

March 17- Happy Birthday My Sweet girl!  I just cannot believe it, cannot wrap my mind around the fact that Josie is already 5 years old. OHHHH I wanna stop it! Not only did she have a big birthday yesterday she also had kindergarten registration all in one day! Thank goodness yesterday was a amazing weather day so the kids and I got to  meeet my mom, grandma, and aunt for lunch then picked up my other grandma and spent the afternoon at the park by the lake. It allowed all my crazy anxiety of ALL my kids growing up to  fade away. SO relaxing!

I also had parent-teacher conference for Corie and Pedro. Both are doing great! Teachers are so impressed with Pedro's ability to face his complete life change head on and always being a happy camper at school. The deal is he just loves making and hanging out with his new friends. He loves staying busy and is a very social boy.

Corie as usual is doing great and teachers think the world of her which makes me very happy!

Christian, well his life is just changing, changing, talk about wanting to slow things down. Seems like I just put him in kindergarten now he is driving, scheduling classes for college credits, working and praying about going on a mission trip to Uganda.




I am so proud of all my kids! They are all the loves of my life and simply put "The Loves of my life"

No comments: