Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christians 1st Homecoming Dance







October 16, which happened to be mine and Carrol's 17th wedding Anniversary! Christian went to his first homecoming dance. He met up with a big group of friends that he has went to school with since kindergarten. They all looked so beautiful and so grown up. It is so strange sometimes when you look at your baby and see all these first grown up things happening, like driving, hunting in his own stand, going to his first dance, his first job! wow!  This is such a fun stage though, we have even been getting up and working out together. The thing about it is although it is so cool to watch as a momma you have in the other part of your mind that your time with them at home is sliding by.... and that makes for lots of mixed emotions  Makes me think of the song "Happens in a blink" so when I get alittle frustrated that I can't get Josie out of my bed all I have to do is look at Christian and i remember it Happens in a Blink! So I will hold on to my kids as tight as I can for as long as I can!   Christian is such my Delight! He is my boy! I love him with everybeing of my body and couldn't imagine having anybettter of a son and am humbled everyday that I am his momma!

No comments: