Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I think I haven't posted pictures in so long on here because my computer wouldn't read my memory card that I forgot how to post pics and write a post at the same time. We've just been been having busy summer fun around here. This pictures are from my dad's wedding celebration that we had on the river. WE had a great time but it was soooo stinkin hot! I have to laugh when I think of how many times in the freezing cold I will say I don't care how hot it gets it soo much better than the cold, well NOT. I am over it.
 Christian made it home from his trip and of course had a awesome life changing time again I will post pictures from that soon.
 Pedro is doing well but ready to see his family so guess what? we  are going to visit next week. We will be celebrating his and Corie's birthdays while we are there at his special request and after all the poor child deserves a few priviledges. So No we still don't know when he is coming home, yes it could be possible with us but after all we have been through we are just going to focus on this being a family visit and if it works out we will be overwelmed and Thrilled! but we will just be happy to spend one wonderful week together as a family. I would ask that if you read this to please continue to pray for us and specifically that he could come home with us this trip, but we know the Lord has a perfect plan and we will as hard as it is sometimes continue to put our trust in that!

No comments: