Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Christian is in the Dominican Republic

Christian is on his mission trip with YWAM in the dominican republic. He is lovin it and I am lovin it through him. He definatly has the heart of a missionary and at age 15 knows that is what the Lords desires of him and to me that is awesome!! I am 3?? and am still wondering just what the Lord wants of me?? Anyway they are safe and now just getting busy being the Lord's hands and feet. I am so proud of him and today YWAM epic quest posted pictures on there blog and I love, love, love when they post pictures of my baby and the work they are doing. I would so highly encourage any momma that has a child with the desire to go on a mission trip of there own Youth with a Mission is the absolute best with the most amazing true and faithful hearts of God!http://www.ywamorlando.com/blog.asp?blog=100

And as far as Pedro.... progress is finally being made. We are appling for a waiver 1-601 that could possibly allow him to come home ASAP while we wait for a decision from USCIS to approve our new 1800 application.  So please continue to lift us up in your prayers I do feel the time is near so we will see.

No comments: