Summertime has just absolutely flown by. we have had a good one. We are really looking forward for the week to come though becuase we are all going to spend a week with Pedro!!!! the kids are so excited. So am I, I am also ready for a vacation. I need a week of rest on the beach with my family. Although fostering is so awesome and rewarding it is time now for a little slow down and a time of listening! I am really going to try to turn my focusing on not speaking but listening to God. I certainly want to remain in the center of his will and have so much going on right now I don't want to get caught up in the business of thinking I know where he wants me and what he wants me to be doing instead of being for certain. I cannot do it alone! i need him!
Also the mission bug is back so we are praying!
No comments:
Post a Comment