We had a perfect Thanksgiving week this year and I say week becuase that is how it was we just partied all week! I am so ready to rest today. Anyway we started Monday by putting up our Christmas Tree, yes before Thanksgiving but what can we say we were in the mood. Next we had our family Christmas pictures made. They turned out great. Then we took Josie to see Santa. She did great, she wasn't scared she just loved his fuzzy suit. That was a great family day. Then on Thanksgiving day we shared that at my moms house. It was relaxing, too much eating, the kids rode 4-wheelers and just had a blast. Then on Friday I did Black Friday! It was fun too, my sister-in-law Carla and I did that craziness but it was worth it but I really wanted that Barbie Jeep at walmart but sadly we just didn't get up early enough and apparently it was on of the first things to go.
I had to come home and try to catch my breath then and headed on up to my dad's for family Thanksgiving again! It was great my brother and his family came down with the kiddo's, there twins were also here for their First Thanksgiving. so we enjoyed and celebrated 3 new family members this Thanksgiving. Definatly something to be thankful for.
the big boys of course all went hunting. No luck then Christian decided to stay the night with papaw one more night by hisself, I guess he thought the chances of getting his buck was bigger since it was just him and papaw and sure enough by 7:30 a.m. Christian shot a 7 point and got to share this memory with papaw. So as you can see it was the best.
We started out this thanksgiving with more than we could ever thank the Lord for then he blessed us with a perfect family holiday. It just goes on and on. So why wouldn't we want to serve the LOrd?????
can you believe though this big week and i took harldy no pictures, I guess we were just having too much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment